Miss Bulgaria 2012 : Zhana Yaneva

Zhana Yaneva

Age: 23
Zhana Yaneva grew up in the capital city of Sofia, Bulgaria, with her family. Her interests include tennis, skiing, and jogging in the park. Zhana spends much of her time volunteering with orphanAges, something she plans to continue to do for the rest of her life. She also dreams of one day having her own television program where important topics can be discussed.

In Her Own Words:
My parents are the people who have brought me up and taught me to be what I am now...they have shown me the most important thing is to make a difference between good and bad and to have the courAge to fulfill my dreams.

Facts:
Zhana's most treasured possession is a gold coin, which has been passed down from her great-great-great-grandmother.
When Zhana was younger, she used to collect different napkins from everywhere she traveled.

No comments:

Post a Comment